|Home||» Products||» Textile Designing Software|
Textile Designing Software
- STAUBLI JC3
- STAUBLI JC4
- STAUBLI JC4B
- STAUBLI JC5
- STAUBLI JC6
- TIS Actrom
- AVL Compu-Jacq (.J1P)
- JTS TAKEMURA(.DAT)
- STAUBLI Delta 110 & ELM Vega (.VIF).
- Suzuki (.MZ) & JianYin TongYuan (.CEL)
The textile software is compatible with following image formats:
Besides, it supports EAT card file & Sophis card file.
Creating Weaves using Weave Editor
The software facilitates easy and quick creation of simple and compound weaves with the help of weave editor.There are several other traits that represent the software, such as:
- Libraries of 42,000+ readymade weave.
- Libraries of Pantone & RAL colour code
- Automatic functions for electronic jacquard output
Features of ArahWeave JACQUARD edition CATD/CAM Software
The software is suitable for products made up of Jacquard Fabrics such as Sarees and Home Furnishing Items like cushions, shawls, terry towels, wall hangings, bed-covers, curtains, selvedge monogram, and more.
Better Connectivity with Internet or ERP Software:Photorealistic simulation and production report/consumption calculation further export this report as .XML database format.
Can view the Simulation with Ikkat Effect:Simulation can be seen, before printing on any kind of Jacquard-Dobby fabrics.
We provide advanced Arah DRAPE Edition Software which is highly effective for achieving photorealistic 3D texture mapping presentation software. The Arah DRAPE ver-3.0c has easy-to-use interface that assures ease of operation. This advanced texture mapping tool is widely demanded for visual representation, before actually putting the design out for printing on any material such as curtain, upholstery, dress material, and more. It effectively gives the real world view of the object, while also supporting different types of graphical format such as TIFF, PNG, GIF, JPEG, and more.Key Features
- Scan woven texture on real world object
- Control the additional light intensity
- Rotate the fabric texture at any angle
- Scale the fabric texture
- Print output is completely similar as the screen image
- Maintain the geometric distortions in the fabric caused by perspective view
- Helps to lower the production cost
- Enhances the market base of the product